While a lot of our exes are great people who deserve nothing but the best, the majority of us probably have at least one relationship we totally regret. I wouldn’t say I’d rather do anything than date my ex again, but I would take my chances with Coronavirus before going back to his toxic ass. And that’s just a start. Here are 15 things I much rather do than ever take him back again.
- Suck mayonnaise through a straw.
- Fake my own death.
- Shave off my eyebrows.
- Count the strands of hair on my head.
- Wear braces for 10 years.
- Wax my own vagina.
- Have hiccups for the rest of my life.
- Sleep standing up for a week.
- Kick rocks, no boulders, barefoot.
- Bleach my skin. With actual bleach.
- Give up caffeine for the rest of my life.
- Listen to Ole Town Rowe on repeat all day long.
- Argue with an internet troll.
- Learn algebra, Mandarin, and Portugese.
Some people equate financial success with abundance. Having enough money is a part of abundance, but there’s much more to it than that.
Do you want to find your perfect partner? Of course you do! Nobody wants to spend their life alone. Luckily, there are some things you can do to make finding the most compatible partner a little easier.
Check out these ten tips and see which ones work best for you. Who knows – you might just find your match sooner than you thought possible!
When it comes to love, there are all sorts of ways to show your special someone how much they mean to you. Sometimes it’s the little things that matter most, while other times it’s the grand gestures that make the biggest impact. No matter what form it takes, expressing your love is always a good …